Face masks can prevent pores from clogging by dead cells with its nourishing nature, thus enhancing a bright radiant glow. It is time to pamper your skin with chemical-free, natural ingredients. Make the simple and natural face mask below for a natural glow.
Coffee powder and honey face pack
A coffee mask is very simple and easy to prepare that you can do it yourself. The caffeine content in coffee helps to reduce inflammation and puffiness. It also brightens the skin. Applying a coffee face mask tightens your skin and reduces wrinkles and gives natural glowing. Coffee also contains antioxidants that help to reduce acne. Honey smoothens the skin with its anti-bacterial properties.
1. Take 1 tablespoon of any instant coffee powder in a bowl. Add honey and mix them thoroughly.
2. Apply the smooth paste to a clean face and leave it for twenty minutes.
3. Rinse with normal water and get a radiant glow instantly.
Turmeric powder and curd face pack
Turmeric is high in antioxidants and slows down cell damage, it reduces skin inflammation. It helps to remove acne, psoriasis, and eczema it also balances sebum secretion and helps clean out pores. Basically, it’s a golden miracle powder for your skin. Curd contains lactic acid that helps to fight against acne and feels incredibly soothing on the skin and helps to improve skin quality. This face pack suits all skin types.
1. Take half a teaspoon of turmeric and add 1 teaspoon of curd.
2. Mix them into a paste. Apply this mixture to your face and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
3. Wash it off with normal water and get an instant glow.
Potato and lemon face pack
Potatoes are a staple in every home. Use them to remove tan and brighten your skin.
1. Take 1 small-sized potato peel off the skin and mash them in a mixer grinder and take 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice.
2. If you have dry skin, add a tsp of honey to the mixture.
3. Apply it all over your face and neck and let it stay for 15 minutes. Rinse for glowing skin.
If you like DIY Face pack tips also check Simple Skincare Routines that your skin will thank you.