These chicken nuggets are a cheerful and very inviting dish with which you will make the whole family happy, especially the children!
Preparing chicken nuggets at home is easy and thanks to cooking in a ventilated oven you can have a lighter result but at the same time a crunchy and appetizing crust.
Also ideal to prepare for a birthday buffet or a dinner with friends. Accompany them with ketchup sauce or barbecue and fries: it will be like being at fast food!
Let's see the recipe.
300 g of chicken breast
1 tablespoon of cheese grated
100 g of breadcrumbs
1. Start by cutting the chicken breast into strips about 2 cm wide, removing if there are fat parts. Sprinkle the chicken here and there with lemon juice.
2. Break an egg into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and pepper, and beat it.
3. In another bowl put the breadcrumbs with the grated Parmesan and mix.
4. Now take a piece of chicken one at a time, pass it in the egg, then immediately in the breadcrumbs, pressing it well with your fingers to make it adhere to the entire surface.
5. Gradually place the chicken sticks on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
6. Pass over the extra virgin olive oil and bake the chicken sticks at 200 ° in a ventilated oven for about 15 minutes.
7. As long as you see, however, that the surface is beautifully golden.
8. Let them rest for 5 minutes in the oven and then serve them accompanied with some ketchup sauce!