The pancakes banana are ideal for breakfast or a healthy snack because they have low calories.
With a few simple ingredients, you will prepare a healthy and balanced fit breakfast.
Let's see the recipe immediately.
2 small ripe bananas
3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
1 tablespoon of seed oil
a tip of a teaspoon of baking powder
a pinch of ground cinnamon
1. Making banana pancakes is really simple.
2. First, mash the two ripe bananas very well with the help of a fork, until it forms a creamy mixture.
3. Add the two eggs and mix.
4. Then add the wholemeal flour, baking powder, oil, and cinnamon.
5. Mix everything well, then grease a non-stick plate, and once hot, add a ladle of the mixture.
6. When small bubbles form on the surface, it's time to turn the pancakes and let them cook for a couple of minutes on the other side.
7. They are ready!
8. Serve the banana pancakes sprinkling them with powdered sugar or organic honey.
9. Add berries for an energetic and rich breakfast!